Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no : 8919608402
Surrogacy or Surrogate means a “substitute”. In medical idiom, the term ‘Surrogacy’ suggests the using of a substitute mother within the place of the natural mother.
SURROGATE MOTHER NEEDS
To be a Surrogate Mother, the woman in focus should meet all of the following conditions:
- Be married or at-least in a stable relationship.
- Have at-least one kid and have custody of kids.
- Be between the ages of 21-35
- Be willing (along with partner) to endure psychological & medical assessments and willing to supply all medical record.
- Have no history of pregnancy/delivery/post-partum complications.
- Have no history of premature birth. (For singleton, born by a minimum of 38 weeks and for twins, born by a minimum of 36 weeks).
- Be a Non-smoker
- Ideally possess height/weight proportionate.
- Be in good physical and mental state.
- Be willing to possess invasive medical procedures endometrial biopsies/IVF transfers/amniocentesis etc.
- Be willing to visit fertility clinics, lawyers, and doctor’s ultrasound appointments.
- Take time-off from family for surrogacy (appointments, bed rest, birth, and post-partum).
- Have an honest support system. (Partner, friends, and family that's supportive of your surrogacy journey).
- Have no sort of criminal history. (Must give a criminal background check).
- Have no history of abuse of drugs or alcohol either presently or for a minimum of 1-3 years.
- Have no history of depression or alternative medical specialty disorders.
- Have no tattoos/piercings at intervals the last 6 months.
- Possess the confidence in fulfilling a Surrogacy Agreement by knowing wholeheartedly that this is often the proper call AND have the confidence to confirm that they have no problems with relinquishing the children you've carried at birth.
- Reside in a permanent address.
- Have a positive outlook in life, kind of compassionate, sensible someone and caring.