Kiran Infertility center is one of the best Oocyte and Embryo donation centers in Bangalore. We are providing other world class treatment options in ART like IVF, ICSI, Test Tube Baby, Oocyte/Embryo Freezing and Surrogacy.
Oocyte and embryo donation in Bangalore is affordable due to reason that it has more than 100 Indian egg donors, 150 Caucasian egg donors and also African American egg donors in association with the ART Bank
Oocyte and Embryo Donation
Oocyte donation is the process by which a fertile woman allows several of her oocyte to be aspirated, usually following ovarian stimulation, and used to enable another woman, who is infertile due to ovarian failure to conceive with IVF.
Egg donors are very important part of assisted reproduction. Some women would have specific genetic condition such as fragile x syndrome or cystic fibrosis due to which they would not own their genetically related babies.
Tests on egg donors
There are various tests on egg donors that include :
- Psychological screening and testing
- Genetic and chromosomal testing
- STD testing
- Routine and advanced pathology
- Hormonal Screening
- Fertility Screening
Egg donor treatment
Egg donor treatment in Bengaluru has a program that is considered to assist woman who are not able to produce their own healthy eggs for pregnancy. Women of all ages experience birth rate of approximately 40% per embryo transfer.
Selection of donors
Donors for Oocyte and embryo donation in Bangalore is selected keeping these important points for eligibility
- 21-30 years of age
- Counseling and informed consent
- No Genetic/Infectious history/chromosomal
Egg donation selection methods
Young and healthy women between the ages of 21-30 years are eligible for Egg donor treatment in Bangalore. Oocyte and embryo donation in Bengaluru has various selective measures which are as follows.
- Screening tests for HIV, VDRL and Hepatitis
- Should not have any genetic disorders or major abnormality.
- Medical screening for any physical or mental weakness
- Donor should be in all-purpose in good health.
- An ultrasound examination, physical examination or pelvis, endocrine profile etc
Who needs Egg Donation treatment ?
Following conditions require egg donation treatment
- Women over the age of 40
- Premature ovarian failure
- Poor fertilization of eggs instead of good quality sperm
- Absence of ovarian function because of radiation, chemotherapy or preceding surgery.
- Poor responders that has less than 3 to4 eggs
- Unexplained failure of IVF consecutively