Kiran Infertility center is one of the best Oocyte centers in Bangalore. We are providing other world class treatment options in ART like IVF, ICSI, Test Tube Baby, Oocyte Freezing and Altruistic Surrogacy.
Oocyte and embryo donation in Bangalore is affordable at Kiran infertility centre
It is the process by which a fertile woman allows several of her oocyte to be aspirated, usually following ovarian stimulation, and used to enable another woman, who is infertile due to ovarian failure to conceive with IVF.
Egg donors are very important part of Assisted reproduction. Some women would have specific genetic condition such as fragile x syndrome or cystic fibrosis due to which they would not be able to have their genetically related babies
Tests on egg donors
There are various tests on egg donors that include :
- Psychological screening and testing
- Genetic and chromosomal testing
- STD testing
- Routine and advanced pathology
- Hormonal Screening
- Fertility Screening
Egg donor treatment
Egg donor treatment in Bengaluru has a program that is used to assist women who are not able to produce their own healthy eggs for pregnancy. Women of all ages experience birth rate of approximately 80% per embryo transfer.
Selection of donors
Donors for Oocyte donation in Bangalore is selected keeping these important points for eligibility
- 23-30 years of age
- Counseling and informed consent
- No Genetic/Infectious history/chromosomal
Egg donation selection methods
Willing and healthy women are eligible for egg donation programs at Kiran infertility Center Bangalore. Oocyte donation in Bengaluru has various screening measures which are as follows.
- Screening tests for HIV, VDRL and Hepatitis
- Should not have any genetic disorders or major abnormality.
- Medical screening for any physical or mental weakness
- Donor should be in all-purpose in good health.
- An ultrasound examination, physical examination or pelvis, endocrine profile etc
Who needs Egg Donation treatment ?
Following conditions require egg donation treatment
- Women over the age of 40
- Premature ovarian failure
- Poor fertilization of eggs instead of good quality sperm
- Absence of ovarian function because of radiation, chemotherapy or preceding surgery.
- Poor responders that has less than 3 to 4 eggs
- Unexplained failure of IVF consecutively