Egg donors are very important part of assisted reproduction. Some women would have specific genetic condition such as fragile x syndrome or cystic fibrosis due to which they would not own their genetically related babies. Oocyte and embryo donation in Bengaluru is affordable which has more than 100Indian egg donors, 150Caucasian egg donors and also African American egg donors in association to the ART Bank..
Tests on egg donors
There are various tests on egg donors that include
- Psychological screening and testing
- Genetic and chromosomal testing
- STD testing
- Routine and advanced pathology
- Hormonal Screening
- Fertility Screening
Egg donor treatment
Egg donor treatment in Bengaluru has a program that is considered to assist woman who are not able to produce their own healthy eggs for pregnancy. Women of all ages experience birth rate of approximately 40% per embryo transfer.
Selection of donors
Oocyte and embryo donation in Bengalurucan be selected in many ways.
- 21-30 years of age
- Counseling and informed consent
- No Genetic/Infectious history/chromosomal
Egg donation selection methods
Young and healthy women between the ages of 21-30 years are eligible for Egg donor treatment in Bengaluru. Oocyte and embryo donation in Bengaluru has various selective measures which are as follows.
- Screening tests for HIV, VDRL and hepatitis
- Should not have any genetic disorders or major abnormality
- Medical screening for any physical or mental weakness
- Donor should be in all-purpose in good health
- An ultrasound examination, physical examination or pelvis, endocrine profile etc
- A written consent form by confirming the complete understanding of the egg donation procedure
How to know if a person is not able to produce his own healthy eggs?
This can be known through various ways that are mentioned below
- Women over the age of 40
- Premature ovarian failure
- Poor fertilization of eggs instead of good quality sperm
- Absence of ovarian function because of radiation, chemotherapy or preceding surgery
- Poor responders that has less than 3to4 eggs
- Unexplained failure of IVF consecutively