Surrogacy in India offers tremendous hope for success with the third-party surrogate parenting for many infertile couples who are unable to achieve pregnancy through conventional methods and treatments.
What is surrogacy ?
Surrogacy is a method of assisted reproduction that helps intended parents to have children when they are unable to do so on their own. It is an arrangement, often supported by a legal agreement, whereby a woman agrees to become pregnant, carry the pregnancy to due term, and give birth to a child or children, all of this for another person or persons, who are or will ultimately become the parent of the newborn child or children.
Third-party surrogate parenting is a collective term for one or more of the following Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Procedures :
These treatment procedures can be considered by the infertile couples when the woman, for some reason cannot produce healthy eggs or a proper gestational environment for the pregnancy. Kiran Infertility Centre is one of the leading surrogacy agencies providing state of the art surrogacy treatments for patients from India and abroad.
Why Surrogacy ?
Surrogacy is when another woman carries a baby for a couple/ individual who are unable to conceive or carry a child themselves. This treatment is offered usually due to inability of Intended Mother/ Intended Parents to conceive or carry a child to term due to medical or other problems. Kiran Infertility Centre fulfills your dream of having a child through Surrogacy in India for the couples who are unable to carry the child in their own womb.
Surrogacy Is Helpful In The Following Conditions
- Recurrent miscarriages in spite of all possible treatments
- Repeated failures after IVF treatment
- Premature menopause often as a result of cancer treatment
- A hysterectomy, or a congenital absence of the uterus due to Mayer- Rokitansky- Kuster -Hauser syndrome (RKHS)
- Inability to conceive in case of Single Parents
- Possibility of a Health condition such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiac or renal disease which makes pregnancy and birth dangerous.