What are the precautions that a patient need to take following a testicular biopsy?
A patient after undergoing testicular biopsy as per the doctors of Kiran Infertility Centre – Hyderabad need to take the following precautions such as-
- To keep the biopsy area dry.
- Avoiding aspirin for at least a week after the surgery
- Avoiding sexual activity for one or two weeks
- Using the athletic supporter for few days after the procedure
- Consulting a doctor or urologist in case there is any severe pain and swelling, severe bleeding and fever above 100°F
Please visit: https://kicbengaluru.com/
mail us: email@example.com
#latepregnancy #ectopicpregnancy #surrogatemother #IVF #surrogacy #embryos #femaleinfertility #infertilityawareness #kicbengaluru