A blastocyst transfer in medical terminology is an embryo transfer that involves transferring one or more embryos that are at a very advanced stage of development called the blastocyst stage. The blastocyst transfer is usually done on 5th day after follicular aspiration.
KIC prefers Blastocyst transfer because of following reasons.
• Blastocyst transfer result in the embryo around five days after fertilization to reach the uterine cavity where it implants successfully.
• The uterine lining on day 5 is receptive to the arriving of the embryo as in case of a natural pregnancy.
• The transfer is done shortly before the time for actual hatching and implantation
• Reduces the possibility of multiple pregnancies
• Provides a window to choose the best quality embryos for transfer.
These have more chances of successful pregnancy.
Check us online:
mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
#embryotransfer #ectopicpregnancy #surrogatemother #IVF #surrogacy #embryos #femaleinfertility #infertilityawareness #kicbengaluru #blastocysttransfer